Friday, May 7, 2010

What to Revise

Before the exam, please revise:
1) Practice Papers 1-10 (Don't just look - take notes and redo questions) / CA1
2) English notebook
3) Forms of verbs (the list that I gave today)
4) Advanced vocabulary

During the exam,
1) For synthesis, please note: only change tenses / time reference words in REPORTED SPEECH. Underline the words to be changed if there is any reported speech question.
2) Highlight clues in grammar section (Q6-12) and cloze. You may write down your thought processes whilst checking.
3) For comprehension, check your tenses. Also ensure you write in complete sentences.
4) Use your time wisely.

Practice Paper 8
Please type out questions here if you need me to give you the answers. You may call or email me also.

I am praying for you. Please take this exam seriously.

7 comments:

  1. Prac 7 Q74 & 77 corrections anybody.Didn't come that day! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs gan i nid the ans 4 prac 8 ty

    by the way i am using my sis acc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooops...... I don't have the questions. You need to type out the specific questions. Is that Owen who is asking? If there are too many to type out, I'll go and look for you first thing tomorrow morning and give you the answers. Sorry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should we give Mrs Tay a surprise when she comes back? I wonder what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very thoughtful idea. I'm so proud of you. I can pass a card around and u all write something. Or if u have your own ideas, pls feel free to carry them out. :)

    ReplyDelete