Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things to Do

1) Clear your lockers by 24/5.

2) Hand in your result analysis tomorrow (21/5).

3) Write the poem on phobia by tomorrow. I will bring you to the lab to type it out. Pls include some original illustrations.

4) Email me the soft copy of the fractured fairy tales and return me the storybooks that you have made. Include some illustrations. Deadline: 27 May 2010.

5) Budding Writers Project by Marshall Cavendish
If you are interested, pls write a story and submit when school reopens.
More information can be found in http://www.marshallcavendish.com.sg/contentview.aspx?article_id=3

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Will you be happy if we write? I dunno whether i should do anot.Should i give others a chance? Never mind.

    P.S.: My mother dun feel like bringing me to Hwa Chong Instution[please dun mind if i spell it wrongly] although it is for a competition.
    The chances are 45-55, negative more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so sad nemo.... Hope u can go XD


    p.s. this blog like no one see le -.-"

    ReplyDelete